Whether you are defending a trade mark infringement claim, or protecting your trade mark against infringement, it is important to obtain expert and timely advice from experienced intellectual property lawyers.
Powered by Vault Legal, an intellectual property and commercial law firm, Trade Mark Direct has extensive expertise in all areas of intellectual property management, strategy and enforcement.
Vault Legal’s experienced dispute resolution and litigation lawyers can assist you to protect your valuable brands and trade marks. Vault Legal’s commercially focused lawyers work with you to actively and cost-effectively resolve trade mark infringement disputes. If a trade mark dispute cannot be resolved through negotiation, Vault Legal can commence trade mark infringement proceedings to ensure the infringing conduct ceases.
Vault Legal offer a range of intellectual property services, including:
- sending a letter of demand requesting the infringer cease and desist the infringing conduct;
- commencing or defending court proceedings for trade mark infringement, passing off and misleading and deceptive under the Australian Consumer Law;
- domain name and cybersquatting disputes;
- trade mark opposition, cancellation and non-use applications;
- intellectual property audits;
- advising on trade mark and copyright infringement;
- protecting intellectual property in the workplace; and
- commercialisation of intellectual property, including trade mark licensing.
For more information, call Vault Legal today on 1300 002 210 or send Vault Legal an online enquiry.